Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The dog days are over? REALLY?

First of all, I am so sorry, Frances.
What I said was silly and I wasn't thinking. It wasn't intended to be an insult one tiny bit. I promise.

Secondly, I AM HAPPY.
Danster, I had a wonderful day with you! Our Cobra and TAI tunes, branch whips and hand-holding was all a lot of lovely fun. Yes, we did walk an awful lot, but it was great with you, because you're cool and I like you lots :B SECRETLY.

Yssie, sewing was great with you, although not much got done...
You are truly adorable and beautiful and I love you so much!

I felt good about myself today. Silly little things didn't matter so much.

1 comment:

Danster said...

Well really, today was one of the better days I've had in such a long time! How did you do it?! LET'S DO IT MORE OFTEN PLS? kisez ur fayc