Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why don't I begin again?


It's 10:45. I am supposed to be going to a singing lesson in fifteen minutes, and the cleaner won't leave. I want to go get some breakfast, but I'm too polite...I don't want to be in his way.

I am rather nervous, I plan to play Braille for this new teacher, but I only learnt it yesterday. So it's been non-stop playing it, and non-stop listening to it. It isn't the be all and end all, I suppose.
I just like to get things right.

Today I'm wearing my 'reading is sexy' t-shirt, and I don't care if no one likes it, cause I love it and my mother bought it for me cause I worked hard and cause I wanted it a lot.
My hair is soft and shiny, which is good. But I wish it was better weather.

I bought this little treasure in working condition for $2.50 at an op-shop because at the time both the woman and I thought it was broken. Little did I know it had belonged to a guy who worked there, and he spotted me with it and told me how to work it.
I also bought the pretty dress I'm wearing in the above photograph.
I bought a typewriter ornament (I think it holds business cards?) and a sweater.

My friend gave me The Beatrice Letters by my dear Lemony Snicket. It's such a beautiful book, filled with mysteries that only add on to the ones unsolved by the series. But I love that feeling.

Sometimes I think the cleaner likes to take ages just to annoy me. I'm going to phone my mother.

No comments: