Sunday, November 15, 2009

Californ-I-A, though you're far away...

I have decided that my first real post on Livejournal will be about my possessions, because I have a hell of a lot of wonderful things. Tomorrow, this will happen. It's only eleven days until my birthday now, and it doesn't feel real. I don't want to be fifteen. But I am pretty goddamn happy. Californian music and summer go hand in hand. So do pretty summer dresses.

Today my family and I drove in the tiny Mini convertible up a small mountain on a very blustery day to the observatory. We got to the top, nearly got blown off, and the observatory was closed because the wind was 125 kilometres per hour! I took a lovely photo of my father all windswept and such. A beaaaauuuuuutiful one of my mother...pulling an extremely attractive face.

No comments: