Tuesday, December 29, 2009

this is what i do at 1:21

2009: In the Beginning

Where did you bring in the New Year? My house.

Who were you with? My friend-since-childhood Madeleine.

Did you kiss anyone at midnight? No.

Did you make any resolutions? I don’t remember any of them.


2009: Your Love Life

Did you break up with anyone? I got broken up with.

Did you get anything for Valentine’s day? Oh boy did I.

Did you meet anyone special? YES.

Did you fall in love? Yes. Yes.



2009: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year? A lot.

Did any of your friendships end? Sure did.

Did you dislike anyone? Uh-huh...

Did you make any new enemies? I tried not to...but I don't think it worked.

Did you resolve any fights? I tried.

Who was your closest friend? Mitchell.

Who did you grow apart from? A lot of people, although Kane comes to mind first.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? Definitely.



2009: Your birthday

Did you have a cake? Yes!

What did you do for your birthday? Had a little celebration at my house.

Did you have a party? Um...yes?

Did you get any presents? Yes, my purple lomo fisheye!

If so what was the best thing you got? PURPLE LOMO FISHEYE


2009: All about you
Did you change at all this year? I sure did!

Did you dye your hair? Twice.

Did you get your hair cut? Yes, regrettably.

Did you change your style? I guess I did.

Were you in school? Of course.

Did you get good grades? I don't even get grades...?

Did you have a job? Not really...

Do you drive? No.

Did you own a car? Gosh no.

Did anyone close to you give birth? No.

Did you move at all? No >:(

Did you go on any vacations? Plenty.

Would you change anything about yourself now? long hair good skin better social skills the list goes on and on

2009: Wrap Up

Is 2009 a good year? I think it was.
 But I think most years are.
Did 2009 bring any new insights? Yes. A lot.

Do you think 2010 will top 2009? YES. THE YOUNG VEINS NEW RECORD IS REALLY ALL I CARE ABOUT. AND PLUS I WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE LONG HAIR BY THE END OF IT. WHICH IS ALL I WANT.

No comments: