Monday, September 14, 2009

Ysabela

You can write so well.
You have amazing hair that I would die for.
You are incredibly pretty.
You look good without make-up.
You have amazing clothes.
You can sing beautifully.
You are so funny and always make me laugh.
You have PERFECT teeth!
You have a gorgeous smile.
You are one of the best drawers I know.
Your mind works in wondrous ways.
You make the BEST things out of du-kit.
You make the most amazing handmade teapots I have ever seen.
You can sew! And HAND-STITCH SO WELL!
You can play piano so well and pick up songs quicker than anyone I know!
You have awesome music taste.
You write excellent wonderful blogs.
Did I mention you're incredibly good at drawing?

You are my favourite girl in the WHOLE world and I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KJGHKJASIDNVNSKDJCDASFUCKKKK

I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!

*DIES ALL OVER THE PLACE*

Myself said...

<3