Tuesday, January 26, 2010

new clothes + nelson tomorrow!

I like how delirious I look! This beauty set me back two dollars.
I also like clothes that borderline on ugly. So much more exciting to wear! (+ new high waisted shorts)
This blouse is so pretty and you can't even see the pretty bit! Goddamn it.

These delights are today's rewards for actually doing something! I actually walked to Merivale and back! There was something slightly pathetic about sitting alone in McDonalds, but I don't mind being alone.

I don't mind being alone, but I don't want to be lonely.

I'll end on that note.

Actually, I won't.
I'm going on a little holiday tomorrow, with Mitchell, to Nelson! Exciting!

I'll end on that note.

3 comments:

MaxineNakayla said...

Where did you find them awesome shorts? I tryed to go oppshopping in christchurch last week but i couldnt find much, is the nurse maude hospice shop in merivale? or is that the wrong place? There wasnt much there anyways

Christie said...

The red shorts aren't thrifted, I bought them AAAAAAGES ago from dotti for $10 in the sale.

And yeah, that's the place. You just have to look hard!

MaxineNakayla said...

OH! well there you go. Timaru (where i live) is lame, and Jay Jays, OUR ONLY SHOP doesnt give us much selection. So its hard to find awesome outfits liek yours.
AH! WELL. Next time i will look at everything 154906450 times :)