Wednesday, August 24, 2011

sik & sixteen

Being sick sucks. Sick on the day I was to be licensed to drive, aching on the day I wasn't missing yoga. Cotton handkerchief. Too hot, too cold. Hoping for that one-day kind of illness.

I want school, I need school. So many things happening at once. Stuff to do. Pressure on. Get things done.

I'll indulge in retail therapy. But for someone else. I get paid tomorrow, in the money again. Maybe some left to spend on myself, on my body that aches and groans like un-oiled doors and makes me ill but without the usual symptoms.

Must sleep. Getting up early is hard in winter.
Spring is coming. Birthdays, anniversaries, parties, sun, energy. All headed towards me slowly with the end of the year, looming with it's expectations and pressures.

No comments: